Capital Cash Back
Make the most out of your debit card purchases — from gas and groceries to household items and car repairs. This free checking account puts real money back in your pocket. And did we mention nationwide ATM fee refunds? Qualifications are so easy you're probably already doing them.
- 1% cash back on everyday debit card purchases up to total purchases of $200 per month*
- Nationwide ATM fee refunds (up to $10 per month)*
- No minimum balance to earn the rewards
- No monthly service fee
- Free debit card
- Free online banking and bill pay
- $100 minimum deposit to open
- e-Statements are a condition of this account
- Direct deposit is a condition of this account
- To earn the cash back and ATM fee refunds, simply do the following each monthly qualification cycle:
- Have at least 12 signature based POS (point of sale) debit card purchases post and settle that total at least $200
- In order to count as a qualifying transaction for the purpose of earning the account's rewards, signature based POS (point of sale) debit card purchases must be at least five dollars ($5.00)
- Enroll and receive free eStatements
- Be enrolled and access your online banking account at least once
It's that easy! But if you don't meet the qualifications on any given cycle, don't worry. There is no penalty, and you still have a free checking account. You can get back to earning rewards the very next month you qualify.
*Minimum to open is $100. When monthly qualifications are met, you receive 1% cash back on all signature based POS (point of sale) debit card purchases that post to and settle account during monthly qualification cycle up to a total cash back of $2.00 per monthly qualification cycle. Qualifying transactions must post to and settle Capital Cash Back account during monthly qualification cycle. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date transaction was made to post to and settle account. ATM-processed transactions, transfers between accounts and debit-card transactions processed by merchants and received by Capital Bank as ATM transactions do not count towards qualifying debit card transactions. "Monthly Qualification Cycle" means the current statement cycle. Domestic ATM fees incurred during qualification cycle will be reimbursed up to $10 if qualifications are met within monthly qualification cycle. When qualifications are not met you will not receive cash back on debit card purchase transactions and ATM fees are not refunded. Monthly direct deposit and estatements are required to have this account. Limit one account per SSN. ATM receipt must be presented for reimbursement of an individual ATM fee of $5.00 or higher.