Want a checking account that actually gives you money instead of taking it? Meet Kasasa Cash®, free, high interest checking with no minimum balance requirement and no monthly service fee. Capital Bank is proud to be the first in the State of Georgia to offer Kasasa accounts.
Earn massive rewards, including nationwide ATM fee refunds, when you meet the easy monthly qualifications. Open an account that actually puts your money to work!
Free Checking That Pays
- 2.01% APY* on balances up to $10,000
- 0.75% interest rate on the portion of the balance above $10,000
- Resulting in APY between 2.01% - 0.86% APY, depending on total balance in account*
- 0.05% APY* on all balances if qualifications aren't met
- Nationwide ATM fee refunds (up to $20 per month)*
- No monthly service fee
- No minimum balance to earn the rewards
- Free debit card
- Free online banking and bill pay
- Free eStatements
- $100 minimum deposit to open
- Direct deposit is a condition of this account
To earn the highest rewards, simply do the following on each monthly qualification cycle:
- Have at least 12 debit card purchases post and settle
- Have one automatic payment (ACH) or bill pay transaction post and settle
- Enroll and receive free eStatements
- Be enrolled and access your online banking account at least once
It's that easy! But if you don't meet the qualifications on any given cycle, don't worry. There is no penalty, and you still have a free checking account that earns a great interest rate. You can get back to earning rewards the very next month you qualify.
*APY=Annual Percentage Yield. APYs accurate as of 8/15/2013. Rates may change after account is opened. Minimum to open is $100. If qualifications are met each monthly qualification cycle: (1) Domestic ATM fees incurred during qualification cycle will be reimbursed up to $20 and credited to account on the last day of monthly statement cycle; (2) balances up to $10,000 receive APY of 2.01%; and (3) balances over $10,000 earn 0.75% interest rate on the portion of the balance over $10,000, resulting in 2.01% - 0.86% APY depending on the balance. If qualifications are not met all balances earn 0.05% APY. Qualifying transactions must post to and settle Kasasa Cash account during monthly qualification cycle. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date transaction was made to post to and settle account. ATM-processed transactions do not count towards qualifying debit card transactions. "Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning one day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one day prior to the close of the current statement cycle. Transfers between accounts do not count as qualifying transactions. Monthly direct deposit required to have this account. Limit one account per SSN. ATM receipt must be presented for reimbursement of an individual ATM fee of $5.00 or higher.